Re: RE : Europa-List: Ivopprop

Subject: Re: RE : Europa-List: Ivopprop
From: Jeff Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:34:31

on 9/17/03 8:36 AM, Auvray Michel at m.auvray@aerodyne-int.com wrote:

> Hello Graham,
> How are you, I am fly 220 hours now with my monowheel and interested to
> buy variable pitch propeller.
> The Air master is too much expensive , also my friend Jean Martin of
> Persan have broken Air master one blade, and the total coast to return
> in new Zealand and come back is about 1000  !!! and add repair.
> No comments!
>
> After investigations, I see the advantages & defaults of main suppliers
> on the market; finally we think that Arplast is the most interesting for
> us Quality/price.
> For the reason that I explained before, I prefer to have possibility to
> go to Arplast factory in France if I have a problem.
>
> We are interested by Arplast PV50 constant speed prop.
> What is you opinion of this prop and your knowledge of fly qualities?
>
> Europa builder monowheel N 145 - 220 hours to day
> --|--
> --------(*)--------
>
> Michel AUVRAY

Gentlemen,
Ivoprop makes props for up to 700HP applications. The prop I was referring
to in my inquiry is the Ivoprop Magnum medium series. They have an in flight
adjustable for $1750 thats being recommended by the folks at Lookwood
Aviation for the Europa. The person I talked to said he thought they sold
one to someone building one, anyone out there that can confirm that or has
thought of using one?

Thanks,
Jeff
A258 Tri