RE: Europa-List: Redux Source

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Redux Source
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:47:28

Hi All,

In the US you can get what was known as "Redux 420" from a number of
vendors.  Call Vantico at 800-367-8793 for a list.  The company name might
have changed recently.  You will need to order "Epibond 420" parts A and B.

It would be better to get it from the US office if I have it in stock, as I
sell it at a discount for Europa builders only.  As I write this I have one
kit in stock.

Happy Building!
John Hurst
Europa Aircraft