RE: Europa-List: Door Support

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door Support
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:26:06

Hi! Kingsley.
I'll confirm that all you say about Ted's mod. is true. Having seen it at
the East Fortune Fly In a couple of weeks ago I can say that it is a most
simplistic way of addressing the problem.
---From my point of view I'm wondering if it were to be fitted retrospectively
would the doors eventually return to their original undeformed shape ? Any
input on this question would convince me to action it this next winter.
Did Ted send you details or is he leaving it to you to circulate because
although I spoke to him I was rushing to leave and am now wishing I had
asked him to forward me a copy.
Incidentally he has also developed an excellent Mono Wheel and Flap
operating system which is very inovative....I believe he is awaiting PFA
approval.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG