Europa-List: Confessions of a door latch hacker

Subject: Europa-List: Confessions of a door latch hacker
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:47:40

For Jeremy's Hall of Infamy

I glued my Bob Archer VHF Aerial to the Stern Post prior to final gluing of
Stern Post and Ribs to Fin. I prepared the area, mixed Redux and happily
glued the lot together. I had had several 'dry' runs looking at the process
to ensure all was complete in area before this very final sealing up. The
most important task was to connect Aerial BNC connector to Ae!

Guess what. Completely forgot that job until next morning when all was well
set.

The cure was dire. Hole in the Port skin of Fin large enough for hand and
then connect Aerial. Make good my escape by re-skinning the area.

Good fun this building lark!

BTW. There are plenty more of those!

Regards

Gerry