Europa-List: Europa questions

Subject: Europa-List: Europa questions
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:11:03

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald J. Parigoris" <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Subject: Europa-List: Landing/Taxi lights

| Anyone have a number of hours flying at night at airports without great
| lighting? Anyone flying with just 1 light, or lights aimed between taxi
and landing positions?|
| Or is preference to have one adjusted for taxi, and 1 for landing.|
| What type of lights, and what location on aeroplane?|
| I have Monowheel.
| Ron Parigoris

Ronald,
            I might be a good idea to scan the archives of this net so that
you have a basic knowledge of what others have done before sending questions
to the gang. I know there are numerous answers available there..........
Cheers, Ferg
Europa A064