Re: Europa-List: Hangar B-17

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Hangar B-17
From: CHUCK RHOADS <cfrhoads@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:25:28

The web sight that works for Hangar B-17 is http://www.hangarb17.com/home.html
Good luck.
Chuck Rhoads

Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com> wrote:

Chuck writes,
"You are correct in that the automotive GPS programs come as standard; however,
Hangar B-17 has come out with an excellent program. I have been trying to
install my program with Windows XP and have had a few problems, I called them
today and a new release to fix the problem for the Garmin 3600 should be
complete before the week is over. Check them out at www.HangerB17.com
Chuck R"

I have just visited Hangar B-17 as you suggested and could not find any
reference
to the program you mention. It seems as if their software is for Palm PDA's
am I missing something?

Regards,

Erich Trombley
A028