Europa-List: Europa factory wiring harness

Subject: Europa-List: Europa factory wiring harness
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:44:10

The airframe wiring harness sold as an option by the Europa factory must
have made by the friendly folks known in the States as Lucas Lord of
Darkness.  Having just begun installation of the harness I found that one of
the #4 cables (from the firewall feed through to the engine ground / earth)
was carelessly assembled.  The lug on one end was neither soldered nor
crimped to attach it to the cable  incredibly, nothing more than a snug fit
and a bit of shrink tubing was holding the lug in place.  Now I must check
every connector lug in the harness, because I dont dare trust any of them
to have been assembled correctly.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070