RE: Europa-List: mono vs. trigear

Subject: RE: Europa-List: mono vs. trigear
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:49:58

Well said Bob.  I've inquired of the factory as to possible "fixes" to
the alignment problem, but they haven't come up with anything yet.
Clearly the gear legs must be set with the A/C at average take off
weight.  Mine like yours, eats up tires, averaging about 60 hours per
set.  The only solution I can see is to buy a new set of gear legs,
which I am loath to do.

Regards,

Garry V. Stout