RE: Europa-List: Oil Level

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil Level
From: Peter Davis <peterdavis@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:13:26

Hi Dave,

I used to check it after each flight, and still do occasionally if really
necessary. However, after burning my thumb and finger so often I am very
circumspect about doing this now unless I am hanging around for an hour or
so!

The nice thing is that allowing for the level 'ups and downs' I don't seem
to use much at all between 50 hour replacements. Nice engine, the 912.

Regards,

Peter

mailto:peterdavis@ntlworld.com

This message has been scanned by Norton Internet Security for all known
viruses.