Re: Europa-List: Any builders in the Melbourne area?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Any builders in the Melbourne area?
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:49:05

>I am in Melbourne on business until the end of  August, I would like
>to see if there are any Europa builders in the area

Alex - there is only one I know of in Melbourne itself, but about 10
altogether in the state of Victoria.

John Anselmi            430
John Bampfylde          130     VH-JXN
Tony Baxter             410
Allan Bowden            200     19-3248
Francis Connell         262     19-3084
Nigel Hutchinson-Brooks 423
David Matuschka         429
Lance Sandford          471
Arthur Stubbs           424     VH-XSI
Brian Waldron           127     VH-BWI

The only current Club member among them is John Bampfylde (thus I can
let you have his details if you haven't got your member list handy) -
the others have either lapsed or never joined (thus I'm not permitted
to release any of their details).

regards

Rowland