Europa-List: Fly-in at Lydeway

Subject: Europa-List: Fly-in at Lydeway
From: Nigel Charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:24:15

The fly-in at Lydeway last week-end was a very successful event. I have received
many thank-you cards from local residents asking me to pass their thanks to
the pilots who took them flying. At one stage we had 6 aircraft in the circuit
and I am pleased to say that the professional approach by all those involved
ensured we had a safe and enjoyable day. Well done. Even the slow flying Aeronca
with an intermittent radio didn't cause too many problems. Limiting the fly-in
to 10 aircraft proved to be a sensible number so we will keep to this limit
for future years.

Regards

Nigel Charles