RE: Europa-List: SmartTool Calibrating Cont'd

Subject: RE: Europa-List: SmartTool Calibrating Cont'd
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:04:27

It flashes to say it has taken a reading and is patiently waiting for you to
offer it the next one...

A wee tip: it doesn't work with all the 'other label' ones SmartTool do
(e.g. Bosch), but if you don't rotate through 180 degrees it allows you to
'tare' the level to the surface you are working on (provided it is within 5
degrees of true horizontal or vertical).

A word for anyone in the UK wanting one: the cheapest source by far is Harry
Hopkins at Gloster Air Parts. He's also very useful for numbered drills and
AN fittings.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey