Re: Europa-List: Water Temperature

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Water Temperature
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:55:40

Gerry,
        If you are using the EIS system, they have provisions for water
temp. monitoring.  I have it on mine. The sender is in an aluminum tube
inserted in the return line going back to the radiator.  Just be sure to
include a ground wire for the sensor.  It just gives you one more sensor
to detect a failure.  You have the CHT, EGT and water temp. to sense a
coolant failure.  What more could you want?   :-))    I like my EIS..

Jim Nelson
N15JN