Europa-List: Proper height for baggage floor board

Subject: Europa-List: Proper height for baggage floor board
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:55:06

Greetings all,

I've been working on my main gear which has spurred thought about the baggage
floor board bulkhead and the height at which it's mounted. The manual is
vague in this department and I can detect no trim lines on the rear bulkhead
of the cockpit module for reference, although there is one on the front of
the baggage bulkhead where it bonds to the CM. I'd like to give as much
height to the area as I can since my Lab Myrtle is likely going to ride back
there. Besides the battery, the pitch pushrod, and the upper part of the
bulkhead where it contacts the top are there any other considerations
regarding the height of the baggage bay floor?

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245 Leaning towards Jabiru for power.......