Europa-List: VP props

Subject: Europa-List: VP props
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:14:28

>but I have been looking at the Arplast PV50 with the constant
>speed controller. I thought the broader blades of the Arplast may soak up
>the power from the 914 better than the Airmaster

Simon
The PV50 absorbs the power less harshly than the Warp Drive blades. More
inherent damping in the layups I think, they aren't solid graphite like the
latter, they have graphite torsion layups but S glass tension layups. (S
glass is much higher modulus than the E glass normally used for structures
but not as hi as graphite)
Graham

---