RE: Europa-List: Windscreen Scratches

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Windscreen Scratches
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:44:06

Hi! Ferg/Dave
When at Oshkosh last year I bought a product called "CLEAR VIEW" plastic
cleaner and polish.
The manufacturer claims on the can that as well as cleaning it "helps hide
small scratches by filling them with a fine protective coating. This coating
not only makes them less apparent but improves your view!" Part No.
AVL-CV-16
It is a "Product of:- Aviation Laboratories,Inc. Houston,TX 77092 (800)
256-6876
http://www.avlab.com    Offices in Los Angeles and New Orleans (where they
supply cotton wool with it!!!!)  MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA. (and it works but
don't scratch your window Ferg!)
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa 337 MKI/Jabiru 3300 #084