Europa-List: Anybody know the equivalent of TLPD424BS

Subject: Europa-List: Anybody know the equivalent of TLPD424BS
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:27:24

Greetings all,

Does anybody know the Cherry Rivet equivalent of the Europa supplied
TLPD424BS rivets? I've come up a few short whilst making my pitch push rod.
It seems kind of silly to order a handful of rivets from Europa since the
shipping will undoubtedly be more than the rivets. I was about to make an
Aircraft Spruce order of some other stuff, but I've not been able to find an
exact match.

Thanks!

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN