Europa-List: Nanny States!

Subject: Europa-List: Nanny States!
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:22:47

In the bloody 'Nanny State' we live, Tony's paradise for yobism! Until
the punishment fits the crime, any crime, this is going to get worse.
When it goes to Court, that's if anyone ever finds the bastards, the
Punishment is likely to be:

100 Hours Community Service which will probably consist of 'LEARNING TO
FLY at Tax payers expense or
an all expenses Holiday! It goes on! The libertarian minority will
focus on the miscreants disadvantaged life and lack of opportunity.
REALLY!!!!

In these days of 'body adornment', Tattoos, Body piercing etc, perhaps
a more barbaric approach is required.

A Tattoo across the perpetrators brow with the words' I'M A THIEVING
BASTARD or I COMMIT CRIMINAL DAMAGE! as a part of the judicial process.
It's funny how Governments can spend billions on removing tyranical
regimes that limit human rights supposedly but cant take the concept
that living in a society where your home and possessions are plundered
and damaged by those who have no concept or adherence to common decency
let alone Human rights is an invasion of our Human rights too. Looting
is no different to the burglary, theft and damage here in UK or
Yesterday at Redhill!

Perhaps 'hang them up for a few hours on the Lip and Eye Brow Rings
they all love so much. I'm sorry but this sort of wanton, criminal
behaviour needs a radical and violent response. If you have been robbed
or had your home violated then you may have some agreement with my more
strident attitude.

I'm fortunate that help to retrieve MY goods stolen and to 'adjust' the
thinking of the thieving Bastard who took them was done within a close
circle of Neighbours and Friends and without wasting the Tax payers
money. There was a later cost for his Hospital treatment.

I feel better now but my sympathies are with those who have lost
enjoyment opportunities this Summer due to the 'write off' of these
hard worked for Aircraft.

I'll get back to polishing and cleaning my AK47.......  Come the
revolution.......

Gerry

Gerry Holland
mailto://gnholland@onetel.com
+44 7808 402404
Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
Friedrich Nietzsche