Re: Europa-List: Re..anyone home??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re..anyone home??
From: Jeff Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:52:42

on 4/13/03 3:42 PM, Gerry Holland at gnholland@onetel.com wrote:

> Working! Glueing in Front Screen and finishing Fuselage wiring.
> It has been quiet.
>
> Regards
>
> Gerry
>
> Gerry Holland
> mailto://gnholland@onetel.com
> +44 7808 402404
> Europa XS 384
> G-FIZY
>
> The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
> Friedrich Nietzsche

Hi
I have spent the weekend doing everything I can to the fuselage before I
bond on the top. I am putting in the antennas, the luggage bay and bulkhead
are in, the trim tabs are working properly, its on its wheels, the fuel
lines are run, I put a visual gauge between the seats like the demonstrator,
except I put it in a tube to protect it more. I would like to hear any
suggestions on other things that can be done easier now than after the tops
on. Also, is there anyone else out there now flying in the states with a
Jabiru & tri gear yet?

Thanks,

Jeff
Tri A258