Europa-List: monowheel kit for sale

Subject: Europa-List: monowheel kit for sale
From: Alan Gilbert <alangilbert@classicfm.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:38:30

Europa Monowheel kit 497 is offered for sale.
No reasonable offer refused.

I regret that I am unable to afford the time necessary to build my
Europa.  Trying to run a business and other commitments for the foreseeable
future mean that it has taken me 2 years just to complete the stage 1 kit.
At this rate, I will be pushing up daisies long before the plane ever flies.
I really enjoy the build process and all the work to date has been to an
exemplary standard.  Mark and Neville at the factory commented that the
glass-work on the stabilators was the best they'd seen.
This really is a project for those with plenty of time and or for the
retired.  I plan to purchase another kit in a few years time when I am able
to commit myself to the hours necessary.
The kit is complete minus engine and includes Graeme Singleton tail wheel
kit, speed kit, fuselage and wing kit.
All the glass-work on the stabs, flaps and ailerons completed but not yet
signed off.
Cost 19500 when purchased  - any reasonable offer considered.
Based in Lincolnshire U.K
Please contact off forum on alangilbert@classicfm.net
Alan Gilbert
497