Re: Europa-List: first flight G-RIXS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: first flight G-RIXS
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:32:59

Congrats Richard!

> The only problem encountered was that the stall warner appears to
> operate in
> reverse, sounding continuously at speed above around 55 kts and falling
> silent below this speed. Other than this, a completely successful
> first days
> flight testing.

Re. Stall warner.

I'm wiring and piping mine in today. You've probably fixed the problem
but you've probably connected the sensing tube to the wrong side of
Pressure sensor. I was playing about this afternoon and found the
same!!!

Again Well done.

Kind Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland
mailto://gnholland@onetel.com
+44 7808 402404
Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
Friedrich Nietzsche