Re: Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailers
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:11:33
 03/31/2003 11:11:36 AM

Hi John,

I am delighted to hear about the trailers. I too did not know they were
available here.
As you might guess I am interested in a trigear trailer and was preparing
to build my
own.

May I suggest to you and Keith that the Europa Catalog, with pictures of
the various
items (and specs for things like trailers) be made available on the web.  I
think its
been more than a year since I received a paper copy and to tell the truth,
I'd rather
have big color pictures to look at than grainy small b/w ones in a
xerographed catalog.

Would anyone in the Europa community care to second this suggestion?

Ira  N224XS Trigear MG electrical and filling now