Re: Europa-List: Insurance coverage?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Insurance coverage?
From: Trems <Tremsx2@lvcm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:42:31

Hi Ron'

I have been looking into getting insurance for the Europa while it's being
built and for flight.  The best that I found was with the EAA Falcon
insurance.  While the aircraft is being built the insurance starts out low
for just the kit.  Then when you get the engine and the gauges you give them
a call and it goes up with the amount of coverage.  I called Falcon and
asked them all about it you have to be a EAA member to get the coverage.
When I called I talked with Jim Nelson very nice and very helpful.  There
web site http://www.falconinsurance.com/index.html  Hope this helps.

Allan