Re: Europa-List: Jabiru Engin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jabiru Engin
From: tom <beecho@fix.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 14:52:20

Hi Jeff
I have installed a J3300 but am not flying yet.  There is one flying in Oz
and one in England.  Many others are in the preflying stage.  Jabirus fwf
kit is particularly complete and the supplied cowling is more sleek than the
Rotax europa cowling.

Tom Friedland XSmonoJabiruAirmasterN96V, Atascadero, CA A078