RE: Europa-List: brake pipe routing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: brake pipe routing
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 07:51:27

Hi! Richard.
It came from the US of A, but sorry I can't remember the vendor(I think
Matco?) or the part number but Neville Eyre at the Europa Factory will
advise you, may even sell you one since the trike is now regular supply!
Mine works very well and holds pressure certainly overnight and probably
much longer but haven't tried it longer because always tied down! See
further message just posted about bleeding.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG