Re: Europa-List: Windscreen and Windows

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Windscreen and Windows
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:48:34

In looking at the different options that Europa lists for their windscreens
and windows, I was wondering if the prices are justified. Does it really cost
another $200 to put a vent in one window? or $200 to add a bulge for the
bugeye windows? or $310 for a thicker windshield?

But I guess that since the windscreens and windshields come with the kit and
you order them from Europa when you are ready for them, there is no way to
get around the additional cost if you want the options.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Trigear