Re: Europa-List: 100 year party?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 100 year party?
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:38:57

There is a lot planned for the anniversary.  There is a flight planned on
the 17th at
10:35 a. m. of an exact copy of the Wright flyer with a second flight later
in the day.
A good place to look is at the EAA site.
http://eaa.org/

Click on Count down to Kitty Hawk.
There are many sites rerlated to this event. There are plans for airshows
---From Sat thru Wed.
John, A230