Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod
From: Nigel Charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:38:22

    The outrigger mod is a Europa Club mod. Having fitted it to my Europa as
an individual mod (UK PFA approved) the PFA suggested that it was made more
readily available. I have twice mentioned it to the factory because it needs
the minimum of extra parts and they could stock it as a factory mod. They
don't seem to be interested which is why it has become a club mod. Anyone
wishing to make use of this mod has only to join the club and the details
are then free. The club is there to support Europa owners so it is hardly a
big expense to sign up when we spend thousands of 's/$'s on the aircraft in
the first place. In the near future, as the stainless tube required for part
of the mod is a little difficult to obtain, I am purchasing stock to make up
kits of parts for those east of the Atlantic and I believe Fergus Kyle is
helping out those of you on the west side. I will be placing an order for
parts at the end of the month so anyone in Europe wishing to make use of
this service should contact me by then to confirm their order.

Nigel Charles
Europa Club Mods Rep