Europa-List: Anyone ever hand prop a 914?

Subject: Europa-List: Anyone ever hand prop a 914?
From: Ron Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:00:28

I was told by lockwood aviation that you could handprop a 912, and 914
in a pinch. Anyone ever do this?

He also mentioned that a 912S has too much compression to do it.

Thx. Rob Housman for the heads up. I use this simple approach to flying,
look for a reason, any reason to not go flying, if you can't find one,
then you need to go flying.

When in "Information Collection Mode" I get info then try and beat it
up. If it holds, then I will use it till it does not stand up.

does the 914 you have manual for have same ignition as 912 and 912S?

ron parigoris

> Hand prop a 914????

 Even though the engine speed must be at