RE: Europa-List: new weather station

Subject: RE: Europa-List: new weather station
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:41:34

The hardware we got was a Origon WMR 968.

The station itself is solar powered and uses wireless technology to send the
info to the LCD receiver which can be up to 100m away. The unit is great on
its own but has a serial port to plug in to the PC.

You can see the unit at

http://www.ambientweather.com

You can use loads of different software from various suppliers but we went
for

http://www.weather-display.com

Hope that helps just I have had a few off list requests for more info.

Regards

Kev T
PS I know some of the info isn't right and trying to correct it tonight
meant we lost the link but it does work just needs tweaking.