RE: Europa-List: Trouble fitting wing spars to cockpit module

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trouble fitting wing spars to cockpit module
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:01:52

Sorry, but a question from one who hasn't read that part of the manual yet:

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious, but how does the factory suggest to locate
and align the spar-pin bushing in the seatback if one is to _not_  use the
actual
wings? I just can't see that dummy spar being acurate enough with the
spar-bushings
being so tight.  I would have assumed using the wings would be the
best way to do it. Are there any issues with using the wings for this process?

Cheers & thanks,
Pete
A239 dual wing.