Europa-List: Europa Club Outrigger Mod

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Outrigger Mod
From: Nigel Charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:04:37

I have had a lot of interest about the Europa Club Outrigger mod and have
obtained
some lengths of the stainless tube for other monowheel owners as it has proved
difficult to obtain. This initial stock has now been exhausted. Although
this tube is available by mail order in the USA ordering just 4" of tube for
international
mailing is not very practical. As I shall be returning to the USA
in March and will have a mail pickup opportunity in JFK I am prepared to get
some more tube for those who missed out on the last order. Also as the mod
requires
some 4130 steel tube, washers, nuts and grease nipples I am also prepared
to obtain these to enable me to supply monowheel owners with a kit of parts
for the mod. Anyone interested in taking advantage of this should send me an
e-mail,
stating whether they require just the stainless tube or the whole kit.
This should be done by the end of February when I shall place the order. The
cost
will be about =A33 for the tube or =A36 for the kit. I will be able to accept
orders from elsewhere in Europe in either =A3's or Euro's (cash or cheque)
provided the mailing costs are paid. If USA owners wish to order from me I can
mail the parts on each visit to the USA (about once or twice per month). In
this case if the above currencies are not practical cash payment in $'s would
be acceptable. For =A33 assume $5 or Euro's and for =A36 assume $10 or Euro's.
Exact cost will be confirmed on placement of order. I will get a few extra sets
of parts to allow for late orders but ordering by the end of February will
avoid disappointment.

This is a club mod and is only available to club members. However the membership
subscription is hardly expensive and there are other mods available as well
as other membership benefits including a quarterly magazine. The club also
represents
Europa builders/owners with frequent discussions with the factory and
the PFA. Supporting this with your membership is in everyone's interest.

As many will just be in the process of changing to this forum I will be posting
this message again later this month to ensure all those interested get an
opportunity
to place an order.

Regards

Nigel Charles