Re: Flaps:Switches and Relays

Subject: Re: Flaps:Switches and Relays
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 18:29:33
Hi! Ira.
Be careful firstly.
I had similar requirements, the MAC relay deck won't handle the flaps load
so the Ray Allen Company said.
I finished up with a local wiss kid making me a more power capable relay
deck that will handle the interchange of direction and not get confused with
the flap panel duplicated switch but not before my GPS enjoyed an overnight
reverse polarity load and burnt out!
But the stick top now works well except I had to put a switch flip guard
over the top of the stick.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG