double copies of forum postings

Subject: double copies of forum postings
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:25:08
I've been minding the Forum while John Cliff is away on holiday. One
subscriber has remarked that he is receiving every Forum posting
twice. We're trying to find out the cause of the problem, but in the
meantime, is anyone else having the same symptoms, please? You would
be getting 2 copies of every forum posting since about 3 weeks ago,
but none of your other mail would be so affected. Please contact me
off-list <forum-owner@europaclub.org.uk> to report.

regards

Rowland