Re: FW: Pitot-Static Head - excuse to go flying

Subject: Re: FW: Pitot-Static Head - excuse to go flying
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:15:34
I'm running cockpit static too (better than the XS head) and have not found that
changes in ventilation settings effects the ASI reading.
The ASI (Winter) is just brilliant; I can't measure any error at any speed  as
compared to GPS figures.
Still can't figure how all the ventilation air gets out again.

Duncan McF

On Monday, November 25, 2002 3:35 AM, Fred Fillinger
[SMTP:fillinger@ameritech.net]