EZ Trim Boards

Subject: EZ Trim Boards
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:35:53
I ordered a small run of the EZ trim boards. I have them now. If anyone would
like one, they're $15 and that includes shipping. Be forwarned that this
project is not a "kit". You have to hunt down parts from the parts list and
solder everything up yourself. I don't have and have never seen a working
unit, but there are reports that they worked fine when they were in
production. I'm building 5 units for locals. They are going into a Cozy MKIV,
Mini Mustang II, Glastar, my Europa, and a I can't remember. Three out of
five are flying, so flight testing should start shortly after the first
build.

Drop me a line,
SteveD
A217