Re: Part-built kits

Subject: Re: Part-built kits
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:29:55
Simon,

I too was considering a partially finished kit. The
best source I found for this kind of info in my area
(Western USA) was the authorized sales rep team (Ralph
Peterson & Kim Prout).  Ralph gave me six possible kits
with a few names and contact numbers.  I did go view
one of the kits, but eventually decided to go with a
factory supplied kit (it was only 10% more expensive
with the show discounts offered at Oshkosh) since I was
concerned about prior workmanship.

So, check with the sales rep...I found them honest,
hard working and not too much pressure sales tactics
(even at Oshkosh).

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA
dwiegand@surewest.net