Re: checklist

Subject: Re: checklist
From: cbj42 <cbj42@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 06:29:53

Hello, Andy... My name appears in your XS purchaser's list but as yet I stilll
[2.5 years after receipt of kit incl. Lakeland Fast-Build options] have not had
the combination of free time and a place to start construction.. and I sometimes
find as many as 30 emails from (other) builders in my email each time I open
my email.
I want to "drop out" of the Europe net at this point, until I find a time and
place
to build.  Please advise of name and email address of list manager so that
I can request to be deleted... or, better yet, please forward this note to
him/her
and ask that I be removed, temporarily.  Many thanks, in advance    Carl
Johnston cbj42@yahoo.com
 Andy Draper <andy@europa-aircraft.com> wrote:Dear Darrell,

Have a look in the Europa Owner's manual, chapter 8 , Service and Maintenance.

Best Regards
Andy Draper

Technical Director
e-mail andy@europa-aircraft.com

>>> "Darrell L Davey" 11/18/02 03:48am >>>
Does anyone know of a checklist for the Europa annual condition inspection?
Darrell Davey
The Europa Forum is supported by Aviators Network UK
In the event of problems contact
The Europa Club website is at