Bubble fuel gauges and EZ trim

Subject: Bubble fuel gauges and EZ trim
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:23:08
For the most part I finished the center section lighted bubble fuel gauge. It
weights around 1/2 lb. It's removable and has enough room on top to mount
something. A light, jacks, I don't know. I pulled a slight vacuum on it with
a mighty vac suction gismo and it held for days, so I think I'll put some
fuel in it.
http://homepage.mac.com/sdunsmuir/Bubble%20Fuel%20Gauge/Bubble%20Fuel%20Gauge.

html

The update on the EZ trim boards is, I tried to get the board printed at
http://www.expresspcb.com/
The files were made with their software, and if you can't run their software
I.E. windows machine, you can't order from them, period. You can't even email
them the files. So if I get over to friends house with one of the evil
empires machines I'll put in an order.

SteveD