Club benefits (was Carb Balancing)

Subject: Club benefits (was Carb Balancing)
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:23:16
<<Thanks for the tip Jerry. I already have one Lo Guage so only have to purchase
another (now ordered over the internet @ 14.50 including carriage).>>

Carl,
   just picked up your emails, we had a quick discussion and have decided that
a Club carb balancer would be another useful tool for members - unfortunately
youve ordered your bits already!

  sorry we werent quick enough for you, but when the kit arrives in the next
week
or two from Skydrive, Rowland will manage the loans for members as he does
with the SWR meter.

  We've decided to get this kit as it is an 'occasional' use item, like the SWR
meter, that people would seldom need but would be nice to loan for a few days
testing, and is easy to post- it could benefit a considerable number of members.

  If any members have suggestions for other useful tools or equipment for
occasional
use, that cant be easily borrowed from other sources, then drop me a note
off list for your committee to consider (But please not digital levels, spray
kit or stuff too big, expensive or delicate to post!):-

davebuzz@aol.com

  As for our overseas members, their requirements and access to tools and
equipment
is, I believe, generally a lot easier than in the UK (eg more friendly FBO's!),
but the Club would like to provide more for you (and not just loan equipment).
However, before we can do that, we really need some members who would
be prepared to offer their time and effort to manage local (overseas) Club
matters.
It may take some time to sort out, it may depend on the number of members
in a region, but you know how to contact us to discuss it.

all the best,
dave bosomworth
Club Chairman

'If you dont ask, you dont get'   Anon. , but probably a yorkshireman...