Re: Insurance

Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Eamonn Sheridan <ESheridan@telepub.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:26:08
That includes Passenger cover, 1,000,000 liability, Crown indemnity, Hull
cover,  and a whole host of other cover which I don't have to hand at the
moment. Be aware that the insurance cover premium does depend greatly on
your risk to the Insurers.  Our circumstances and aircraft use may differ
greatly from yours. However, I suggest you give Tony Stimson a call at
Westair Aviation Insurance Services.  His number is +44(0)1323490125

Eamonn Sheridan
G-ROOV