Digitrak autopilot

Subject: Digitrak autopilot
From: JohnDHeykoop@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:43:41
I am impressed by what I hear about the Digitrak autopilot. It seems to me a
very clever piece of kit, and better quality than the Navaid alternative.

Trutrak Flight Systems have pointed me to some excellent pictures of a
Digitrak installed in a Europa at
http://homepage.mac.com/sdunsmuir/DigiTrak/Digitrak.html.

The installation looks similar to the Europa club mod for a Navaid autopilot
installation. Hopefully we can soon have a Europa club mod for a Digitrak
installation? I don't really want to go through the hassle of getting
approval if someone else has applied for approval already.

John Heykoop
XS Monowheel #536 (now working on the cockpit module)