Trigear Trailer

Subject: Trigear Trailer
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:08:13
I've commissioned my Flatbed Trailer to be modified to take a Trigear
with Wings etc.
It already can carry Fuselage on 'gear', just needed Wing Stands.

When completed it will retain double axle with Tailgate ramp for
The Nose Wheel and Mains will fit into slots to prevent forward
movement. It has a Manual Winch.

I've decided not to 'Tow and Fly' and therefore will rarely use it. If
anyone is interested in 'taking it off my hands' please e-mail 'off
forum' at gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk

Regards

Gerry

EuropaTrigear 384
G-FIZY

Tel No: +44 7808 402404

Gerry Holland
gholland@gemini-resourcing.com
+44 7808 402404

Gemini Resourcing Limited
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP - UK
+44 1249 700630
+44 1249 700631 (Fax)

Website - http://www.gemini-resourcing.com

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information.
If you think for any reason this message has been addressed in error
you must
not copy or disseminate it and we would ask you to notify us
immediately by
return email to info@gemini-resourcing.com. Internet emails are not
necessarily
secure. Gemini Resourcing Limited is registered in England  with its
address at:
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP, England.