Re: SUBARU Low RPM rough running

Subject: Re: SUBARU Low RPM rough running
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 23:05:52

>PS I'm up for creating a Subaru owners database/newsletter if your
>interested? Anyone else up for it?

Kevin - check (on the Club website) the list of Europas with Subaru
engines installed, to see what your potential audience might be. Of
ocurse, there are Subarus installed on other designs too - in fact
lists (where the Jabiru engines list lives) to see if there is also a
Subaru list there. While talking about e-mail lists, I recently heard
on the Jabiru list about a Quickie list (I guess Q2s and Q200s are
allowed too) but didn't hear where it's hosted. I guess Gary will
know about that one already! There's a small amount of Subaru chat in
the EAA Experimenter mag, but most engine stuff there seems to be
about 2-strokes or VW conversions.

Anyhoo, a data resource and discussion forum for a particular engine
type is to be welcomed. Please let us know if you start something
yourself, or if you find an existing community.

regards

Rowland