Re: Panel removal

Subject: Re: Panel removal
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:00:22
Simon,

Thanks for the info. Got the panel out no problem and took me about 20
minutes although I did upset the wife as she had to miss coronation street
to help me guide it out. Funny enough it didn't appear close to the
windscreen at all. The builder had done a great job and used a combination
of various 5 pin din and cannon plugs as well as a couple of those big metal
avionics plugs (forgot the names of them! but we used them all the time on
comms kit when I was in the RAF) I guess there are around 15 ish plugs all
together. The throttle carb heat, mix and primer were all on a panel that
just stayed in place. The pump and mags are on a very cool roof panel and
hence were not affected.

Regards

Kev T