Re: Was Aircraft buliding tips from the womens

Subject: Re: Was Aircraft buliding tips from the womens
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:38:28
Our fuselage cradle is available. It is located in West Drayton near
Heathrow.

Contact me on one of the numbers below and I will give you more details.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.