Europa-USA

Subject: Europa-USA
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:25:02

Hi All,

I guess there are still a bunch of people hooked up to Avnet!!

My intention's are not to dupicate efforts but get things rolling on this
side of the pond for Europa owners/builders.

I think having one U.S. web site should make it easier for anyone to find
info on whats happening in the U.S. and Canada.  I will have every U.S. &
Canadian web link and every owner who wants to be on the list up there.
Eventually it will have e-mail address's for them so it will be easy to
contact any owner who wants to be.

We will have a quarterly printed newsletter, so even those without the web
can participate.  Fly-Ins for Europa's will be organized and fun/educational
events held.  With many more Europa's flying over here all the time it just
makes sense.

More visibility for Europa should help with sales also, and thats a good
thing for everyone!!!

If you are a U.S or Canadian owner and it's o.k. to put your name up on the
web site e-mail me at info@galaxyhobby.com  If you have a picture of your
plane e-mail it and I will add it right away.

The web site is only the first step - lots more is coming so stay tuned.

Bob Jacobsen
A131

http://www.hotmail.com