Re: Subaru

Subject: Re: Subaru
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:40:08
I found that the centreline of the fin stub (on the pre XS top fus.
molding) was offset to the left by virtue of slight distortion.Even though
the fin could be rotated slightly in azimuth at the time of its permanent
mounting, it wasn't possible to remove all of the offset. This would favour
the Subaru, but require everyone else to have a heavy right foot. That is,
assuming this was a common feature.

Duncan McFadyean