Re: Tailplane incidence

Subject: Re: Tailplane incidence
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 19:15:59
I had this problem about 4 months ago.  The trim lines are not absolutely
accurate and you need to find the actual ends by trial and error.  Your 11
degrees is not far from the 12 degrees you need.  If you have 6 the other
way you might want to fill it a little.  I also found the width needed some
adjustment.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
e-mail ian.iicons@ntlworld.com