912 vs 912S

Subject: 912 vs 912S
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:19:04
>Folks,

In my quest to find a Europa I have noticed there are many more 80 hp variants
for sale. Is there any comparison data on how much more take off run is required
between the two. How much weight will be saved with the 80hp. I guess  the
100hp is the favoured option but if a 80 hp has a vp prop then how far off the
performance of the 100hp will it be, and don't say 20hp please :-)

Also has anyone converted a completed mono to a tri and roughly how much work is
involved?

All info, experiences and advice greatly appreciated

Thanks

Kevin